Call The Nation
- CatalogBilocation 37
Gin Lady from sweden formed in early 2011 and released in 2012 their same titled debut, which got positive feedback all over the globe.
The group is influenced by artists such as The Faces, Alice Cooper, Master’s Apprentices, Cream and Blue Oyster Cult. The sound is straightforward and heading for the roots of rock. Earlier ventures Black Bonzo and The All Janet clearly show the members taste for detail and perfection in their sound and songwriting.
On their new album ‘Call the nation’ the band shows their talent for catchy melodies and songwriting in the best tradition of The Black Crowes and from the heydays of Heavyrock from the seventies.
- A1 | 03m26s – I can’t change
- A2 | 05m18s – Call the nation
- A3 | 03m20s – Mexico avenue
- A4 | 04m40s – Heavy burden
- B1 | 06m52s – Ain’t no use
- B2 | 04m28s – Down memory lane
- B3 | 03m12s – Country landslide
- B4 | 04m25s – I’m coming home
- Plated & pressed on high performance 180g vinyl in Germany
- 150x red marbled yellow (Exclusive mailorder version)
- 150x black
- 200x red
- Matt laquered 300gsm gatefold cover
- Special vinyl mastering