- CatalogArtifact 12
Fuzz Manta play psychedelia infused hard rock. The quartet`s sound is essentially being coined by the voice of female singer Lene Kjær Hvillum who delivers the vocals with a charismatic, raw and expressiv-guttural quality.
Calling their music heavy hippie hard rock, their influences range from Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath to comtemporary artists like Black Mountain.
- A1 | 18m58s – The Stonewolf Part 1
- B1 | 15m17s – The Stonewolf Part 2
- C1 | 08m41s – Sooner or later
- C2 | 04m41s – My baby in vain
- C3 | 06m02s – Mind reaper
- D1 | 06m33s – When I sleep
- D2 | 05m30s – Marble queen
- D3 | 06m04s – Land of sleep
- 100x marbled (yellow w/ black) EXCLUSIVE MAILORDER VERSION
- 200x solid white
- 200x black vinyl
- all high-quality heavy 180g vinyl pressed in Germany
- matt laquered 300gsm gatefold cover
- 2 exclusive vinyl-only bonustracks
The press wrote.
It is an understatement that the new album from Danish band Fuzz Manta is captivating! After several listenings after “The Stonewolf” I can only congratulate the quartet have matured and knew refine his compositions that combine sounds big heavy rock, psychedelic atmo-spheres and especially beautiful vintage flights truly original. I think the group has reached a new milestone with this fourth LP since their last album “Vortex Memplex” including the production of its centerpie-ce: the title – “The Stonewolf”, a piece of more than 34 minutes agglo-merates several subsets to prog / retro rock / heavy psych and kraut in a cheerful tone swarming maelstrom of creativity and groove. There is also all boosted energy on tracks like “My Baby in Vain” or “Mind Reader” on which the riffs and the voice of Freddy Lene still do wonders. Highly recommended!