At Devil Dirt
Plan B, Sin Revolución No Hay Evolución
- CatalogBilocation 24
This dynamic duo (just guitar, vocals and drums) hails from Chile and delivers ultimate heaviness excellently combined with great melodies. Some call it Beatles doom, some call it a mixture of Kyuss and Pink Floyd, some say fans of bands like Torche will love their music … well, to get a real idea you’ll have no other choice than browsing their full album below and listen for yourself. And always remember this sounds even more awesome on high quality 180g vinyl!
- A1 | 05m31s – Don’t see you around
- A2 | 04m16s – Conscience
- A3 | 04m32s – People rise again
- A4 | 04m54s – Mommy
- A5 | 03m20s – Sin revolución no hay evolución
- B1 | 04m52s – There’s not a god or a devil
- B2 | 03m26s – The caravan of death
- B3 | 03m57s – The marching crowd
- B4 | 05m40s – I lost my guide
- B5 | 03m12s – Time to flee
- 100x clear with purple haze (EXCLUSIVE MAILORDER version)
- 200x solid purple
- all high-quality heavy 180g vinyl pressed in Germany
- matt laquered 300gsm gatefold cover
- special vinyl mastered
The press wrote.
Plan B sees At Devil Dirt at their most dangerous and most creative. Plan B their best album to date.
Combining sounds by bands like Fudge Tunnel, Celtic Frost, Alice in Chains, Kyuss and Pink Floyd with a modern bowel shaking production is what At Devil Dirt does. It’s original sounding, and accessible to music lovers of any genre. They have their own brand.
They are confident enough to tackle the Beatles on ‘Across The Universe’, and then get down and evil with the occult horror vibe of closer ‘There Is Not A God Or A Devil’. Stunning.