- CatalogBilocation 32
MAMMOTHWING were formed under the blood red moon of summer solstice 2013.
Coming from a blues/doom/psych background, the strange sounds of brothers Marty Fisher (guitar + vocals) and Billy Fisher (bass + vocals) melded perfectly with the trancelike grooves of Kev Richardson Jr (drums).
In the centre of Nottingham, England, their self built studio ‘The Room of Doom’ was to be home to sonic experimentation and debauchery. Improvised jams flowed into full tilt rock. No two shows were the same. People listened, people cried.
With their first album due for release on Bilocation this year, MAMMOTHWING continue to produce a unique sound which is at once dynamic, moving and crushingly heavy.
‘A cosmic mind voyage from doom valley to blues mountain’
- A1 | 09m57s – Cosmic vagabond
- A2 | 06m09s – Tinned up & fuzzed out
- B1 | 08m57s – Black woman
- B2 | 05m18s – ’69
- B3 | 03m36s – Chump change
- 166x green marbled yellow (handnumbered mailorder version)
- 150x black
- Plated & pressed on high performance 180g vinyl in Germany
- Matt laquered 300gsm gatefold cover
- Special vinyl mastering